Introduction to Crypto International
Growing cyber threats have nations around the globe rethinking their communication and cyber strategies like never before. Crypto, with its wealth of experience, continues to provide high-assurance cyber defence capabilities for governmental organisations with high cyber ambitions. Working in close collaboration with customers, Crypto stands for independent expertise, innovation and discretion that guarantee the safeguarding of critical assets of nations.
About the role
We are looking for a Junior ICT System Engineer 60-80% for a yearly fixed-term contract for our IT team.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up, operating, maintaining, monitoring and further developing dedicated networks and various client and server applications on the basis of Microsoft products. You will also support our developers and other users with problems and projects. You will take over administration and management tasks as well as deputies in the IT team.
What we offer
- A versatile position with high autonomy and self-responsibility
- A modern working infrastructure using today’s digital interaction possibilities that secure close collaboration within a global group of companies
- Bundling Swiss-Swedish innovation and engineering in a dynamic, future-oriented international market environment
- Working with top-level cybersecurity and encryption solutions that keep societies and secure by safeguarding their critical assets
About your role
- You analyse and solve issues and problems experienced by the internal customers
- You involve in complex situations other team members
- You support the internal IT system
- You support the migration to Windows 10 all over the globe
About your profile
- You have successfully completed your computer scientist apprenticeship this year or you have completed it recently and you start a higher education
- You have experience in customer support
- You have excellent client, server and virtualisation system experiences of Microsoft solutions
- You have a high motivation to continuously self-educate and you are ready to leave your comfort zone
- You enjoy communication with internal customers in German and English (speaking and writing)
- You are a team player and stay calm in hectic situations
How to apply
If you have any questions or wish additional information you are welcome to contact the recruiter Annina Benz on firstname.lastname@example.org or the hiring manager Igor Valencic on email@example.com. Does the position meet your profile and personal ambitions? If so, please register your application (please do not send your application by e-mail regarding GDPR).
We only consider direct applications.